DecisionCAMP is the annual gathering of Business Rules and Decision Management practitioners with a strong technical background. Since 2008 the event is known for providing actionable insights delivered by decision management experts during its in-depth technical sessions. DecisionCAMP is devoted to Decision Intelligence technologies which help businesses to build Intelligent Decision Services and integrate them into modern enterprise architectures. These technologies bring AI into the hands of business users.
DecisionCAMP-2023 will concentrate on the practical aspects of applying AI technologies including Rule Engines, Machine Learning, and Optimization techniques to real-world business problems directing them all to a common goal – better Business Decisions!
- Decision Services in modern Enterprise Architectures
- Business Rules and Decision Modeling
- Smarter Decision Engines
- Decision Models: Testing, Debugging, Execution, Explanation
- Machine Learning and Business Rules Discovery
- Decision Optimization.
DecisionCAMP-2023 is organized by DMCommunity.org and will be a part of the Declarative AI 2023 conference. The event will be held in-person in Oslo, Norway with an ability to present and participate online.
DecisionCAMP-2023 will include presentations from leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners. The event will explore the current state in Decision Management, the real-world decision models that utilize business rules, machine learning, and optimization technologies within modern enterprise architectures, the latest advances in DM standards, tools and capabilities.
- Carole-Ann Berlioz, Sparkling Logic, USA
- Dr. Alan N Fish, FICO, UK
- Sandy Kemsley, Kemsley Design Ltd, Canada
- Mark Proctor, Red Hat, UK
- James Taylor, Decision Management Solutions, USA
- Prof. Jan Vanthienen, KU Leuven, Belgium
|Abstract Submission:||June 1, 2023|
|Author Notification:||July 1, 2023|
|Presentation Submission:||Sep 1, 2023|
|DecisionCAMP:||Sep 18 – Sep 20, 2023|